For sale is Pat Harrison’s guide boat. 2014-year model Princecraft Nanook 167 powered by a 75 horsepower Evinrude E-Tec. Purchased new in spring 2015, dealership maintained as a promotional staff boat for Princecraft and Evinrude.
Boat is in very nice condition. Always kept clean, and comes with easy to wash vinyl flooring. When it was serviced just before winter, on the computer it showed the motor was operated under 2000 rpm 82% of the time due to guiding on the Chicago river in a 5 mph or less area. Most of the time this boat was operating anchored or navigated by the trolling motor.
Selling this boat to order and make room for my new 2017 boat.
- Custom Cover and windshield Bags
- Spare tire
- 24 volt Powerdrive Minnkota w/ I Pilot and foot pedal
- Humminbird locators 899 di/si on console 859 di on trolling motor Helix 5 on transom
- Bow and transom electric anchors with switches at console and on anchors.
- Hand Held ship to shore radio
- 3 / 1 year old batteries
- Minnkota 3 bank on board charger
- 3 seats and pedestals
- Optional Flip rear deck extension and seating
- Optional Passenger Console and windshield (console removes easy if needed
- Optional Main motor tilt and trim switch on bow deck
- 2 under dash storage boxes
- Kicker motor bracket and steering arm
- Bimini top
- 2 sport down riggers
BOAT IS PRICED AT OVER $20,000.
ASKING PRICE IS $18,000
Optional 9.9 Evinrude kicker is available for an extra $750
Telephone: Call Lake county Water Sports 1-847-526-2211